Friday, October 17, 2008

You know you've played SL too much when you...

Chou Skinstad: i realized i move more than before when still standing, like i change posesevery 10 secs with an AO
Chou Skinstad: OMG I'm becoming my avi with a vista hud!!

Vaalith Jinn: when to have sex - you jump on a ball

Makenzie Irling: I saw a girl in walmart with a tail on...and it didn't even phase me. My friend was like "omg that girl is wearing a tail, wtf?!"

Tesa Jewell: too bad RL doesnt have sliders for our butts

Colleen Johin: I always lay in bed half awake deciding what to wear and come up with the perfect outfit only to realize half of it is virtual

Christelle Guisse: when your friend is on the phone you say "I bought a new dress, wait I tp you so you can see it"

Tesa Jewell: you been in sl too long when you try to use camera controls on you home television

Iustinian Tomsen: hit F fro fly

Dita Tran: I bought these GORGEOUS mango yellow platform sandals in real life, and I was sooooo excited cuz the stuff I had to go with them
Dita Tran: then when they got here I realized the clothes I was gonna wear them with were in SL

Makenzie Irling: I typed a message on my friends facebook page that went "something something something then.... ::meow::"
Makenzie Irling: he messaged me back wondering why the hell I was meowing

Christelle Guisse: you wait after opening a door for the room to colour

Tesa Jewell: or you alt click on the internet

Christelle Guisse: when you see a hunk you want to touch him to read his profile

Makenzie Irling: wanting to take rl pictures with poses that you have in sl

Colleen Johin: wanna shout, AO OFF

Christelle Guisse: Getting into a clun and instinctively looking up looking for a danceball

Makenzie Irling: and I actually saw a girl the other day and went.....I wonder where she got that I should ask for a lm

No comments:

 

Made by Lena