Friday, October 17, 2008

Tastes like...tastes likes...Winter

Makenzie Irling: are you on semesters?
Rooby Begonia: No, drugs.

Danielle Harrop: I've decided, if for some reason, my marriage goes T U...i'm done with any relationships, at all, gonna have my BOB and 15 cats and that's gonna be it
Danielle Harrop: is it bad I wanna name my BOB so I can call something out? okay, I'll quit talking sex :P

Queue Marlowe: my roomy and are as happy as two peas runnin around naked

Danielle Harrop: if I go naked, I need knee pads

Makenzie Irling: I did Gor for a while as a merc and I had panther friends merely because they liked my clothes
Makenzie Irling: like "hey! I won't shoot your ass if you tell me where you got your hair"

Danielle Harrop: nah, they don't need intellect, I'm just gonna make him stand over in the corner and look good..

Danielle Harrop: don't be sorry crow
Danielle Harrop: :)
Danielle Harrop: jump in with both feet
Crow Diesel: oh I'm not ;) if I was I wouldn't tell ;)
Queue Marlowe: hot tub!
Danielle Harrop: don't be scared, if you go overboard, someone would gently say so....
Makenzie Irling: it's warm...I think Dani peed in here
Danielle Harrop: I did NOT
Makenzie Irling: hahahaha
Queue Marlowe: i dont think thats pee
Danielle Harrop: I peed over there :P

Mayas Barbosa: Sorry ladies =] I am so busy lately, i couldn't make it to annoy you :(

Makenzie Irling: menu driven sex belt....ooooo
Sugarr Delight: i know somebody with a sex belt
Sugarr Delight: er, sex wallet

Sugarr Delight: mmm, i'll have what he's having
Winter Jefferson: You can have me
Sugarr Delight nibbles, nice
Winter Jefferson: I taste like plaid right now
Chou Skinstad: ROFL winter
Sugarr Delight: kinda berry jam like
Sugarr Delight: really
Makenzie Irling: omg and labyrinth stuff....
Sugarr Delight: with a bit of fishnet thrown in
Makenzie Irling has died and gone to heaven
Winter Jefferson: Whereas you taste like - hang on...
Winter Jefferson licks
Winter Jefferson: Sugar.
Makenzie Irling: lol
Sugarr Delight: always :)
Winter Jefferson diips you in his latte

Deker Laxness: i offered to take someone under my wing and show them where to go to look good, cause the guy looked like a freebie dumpster barfed on him

No comments:

 

Made by Lena