Friday, October 17, 2008

Humpy Slit .... Group Tag Wanted

Kiana Canning: I like to think of myself as "White Clutter" (a small step above white trash)

Rooby Begonia: yeah - I need a 'getting fucked up the ass by a moose' animation

Dove Swanson: I'm all "touches yer cock" and then he's all "cock twitches" and then I'm all "strokes it while it twitches" and then he's all "spooges in yer asscrack" and then we switch to voice and fuck.

Candy Cerveau: I tell ya, if I don't see turds in my bowl tomorrow, there's gonna be a problem.

JDiva Ophelia: if boogers came out of the ass I would have comic GOLD I tell you

Strawberry Singh: ok I want Mr. Jefferson's wand. ;)

Whimsy Winx: look thats SL you meet someone, fall in love, agree to meet without exchanging RL info cause you arent shallow, and then bammo there you are all done up in latex with your gag on waiting for your one true love and in walks your dad

Danielle Harrop: have a fantasy of bending over a straight guy and introducing him to my strap on excite toys...oops did I say that out loud? :P

Dove Swanson: I don't normally go around fucking bananas...lol

December Dollinger: My lips are so fucking huge I could suck ALL the dick in the WORLD

Dove Swanson: "I'mma rip his cock off if he don't dick me how I like it"
Dove Swanson: "and when I'm done...I'll stuff it in his ear and kick him out"

Tamsin Starbrook: brb, butt-break

Danielle Harrop: you dont look like a humpy slit
Danielle Harrop: er slut
Danielle Harrop: typo
Sileny Noel: humpy slit....LMAO
Whimsy Winx: omg i snarfed my water

Zada Zenovka: How do you have a 10L freebie?
Makenzie Irling: Maybe you look cheaper than 10L in it

No comments:

 

Made by Lena